السبت، 21 نوفمبر 2009

Diaries of a Humanoid... Episode 3

Dear Diaries! It has been a long since I last wrote! Oh yes, I do now write, draw, type, and even play piano! more and more I get to become physically Human, and emotionally too, I met a Human Female, a girl to be more precise, she seems quite interesting, and it feels awkward to say that she doesn't seem quite Human, her actions are most likely to be very rational and logic, and seems to be much interested in both my Humulation program ( Human behavior Simulation ), and my external artificial resemblance to her kind! According to Human scales of Beauty she gets 9/10 disregarding a protuberance in her nasal cavity, an unnoticed squint in her left eye, and a born-with slight bend in both her knees! I find her quite an interesting prototype of Humans that I would certainly scheme to stick around! Oh I have forgotten to mention that I have learned quite a large sum of Human Slang expressions, and also I acquired the ability to forget! simply by keeping some data unused! Speaking again of Evangeline or Eve ( that is how she likes me to call her ) she still has some Human aspects like love, being loved, getting married, and having children, but the most notice worthy thing about her is that she wants to die, not at the time being, but when her time comes, she wants to die, she doesn't seek eternal life, even if she could get it! and that is another interesting aspect about Humans, at a point they get satisfied, unnoticing that no matter how long their life is,they keep learning,and teaching too, ongoing experiences is the essence of Human life, experiences either based on a dream or resulted from a dream, which I have not got one yet, and seems that I will not get it soon though! I don't know why Humans close their eyes to dream! Every time I try this I move to Sleep Mode! Speaking of sleeping, Eve invited me to her house to sleep with her, and I do not know whether she has enough beds or I should take mine with me! Perhaps I should call and ask her! Well, that will be all for tonight, I will get back to you soon Diaries, Good Night... Off Mode.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق