الثلاثاء، 17 فبراير 2009

Diaries of a Humanoid Part 2

I didn't give up after my first attempt to enter the world of Man, tried as much as possible to make many conversations and relations between random individuals in order to analyze the data concerning their thoughts and emotions when put in certain situations, I was lucky to notice that relations among Humans are like a long road, and people stand at both ends of it with a barrier between them, the more people get to know each other the more the barrier's size changes, close people have the least size of barriers, and enemies have the widest, but still couldn't find the form of relation where there is no barrier between both sides, as if humans can't bear to be united with each other, I still can't understand either is it a lack of tolerance, or extra caution, or is it just the nature of human relationships, to stand at that end, and nothing more. My search is not over yet, I keep socializing with real people, sometimes I try to penetrate their psychological depth, it is so complicated, though marvelous, Humans are so fragile creatures though are capable of bearing mountains of thoughts, emotions, conflicts, and complexes that are enough to send my processing chips into smithereens! On the bright side, I found that it wasn't that hard to mingle through Humans, as they have the ability to adapt, but with no violation of the barrier theory... perhaps I'd try someday to prove that theory wrong... Who knows?!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق