الثلاثاء، 17 فبراير 2009

She.... Part 3

She came to ask me if I was really in love, I said I don't know, she wanted to know more about it, but I couldn't say much, as she was the one I am in love with, I was afraid to freak her out, I tried to make it look like if i was taking her advice, she wasn't much of a help, sometimes she gave me hope, and sometimes she scared me to hell, though I already know that it is somehow impossible to make it with her, I mean she is of a high rank, and I am just a poor guy who can just earn his living, but i didn't know what to do, she is so overwhelming, controlling my senses whenever she is close or even if saw her online, then when I was checking her pictures over the facebook, i noticed that I wasn't the only one interested in her, and what hurts more is that this interest may be mutual, only then i felt that she is so far, no matter what i do, no matter how I tried to run to her, I'll just drop down in the middle of the way, holding inside that feeling of injustice, wanted to scream to her " it's you, yes you, and no one but you " but then I just smiled and kept my own agony for myself.... let it eat me inside, better than to spell it out and then lose her for ever...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق